Project Manager/Litigation Technology Expert.
- Respond to over 100 client requests per week using litigation and eDiscovery technologies, including data mining, database management, structured and content analytics, and preparing document productions
- Serve as a training and subject-matter expert for escalated/complex issues
- Conduct audits, quality checks, and compliance reviews, ensuring adherence to project guidelines and expectations for scope and deadlines
- Oversaw the daily operations of a team of 19 employees, managing staff development and service delivery expectations.
- Partnered with over 10 offshore team members to lead training and documentation initiatives, while serving as expert level resource for complex projects
- Successfully achieved a 99% quality rating across production teams, which resulted in being selected as an internal auditor within the company’s ISO 27001 Certification Team